Google Map SEO
Google Maps SEO is a search engine optimization strategy that focuses on increasing the visibility and ranking of your business or location on Google Maps. The goal of this optimization approach is to help your business achieve a more prominent ranking in location-related searches, attracting more local customers or visitors.
Higher Website Ranking
By optimising your Google Maps listing, you can achieve higher rankings in search results, which means more people will see your business information. This is crucial for attracting more potential customers.
When people search for keywords related to your business, your Google Maps listing will appear in the search results. This increases the online exposure of your business and directs more traffic to your website or physical store.
Offline Conversion Optimization
If you have a physical store, Google Maps SEO can help you attract more local customers. Your store’s information, opening hours, and address will be easily accessible, attracting more customers to visit your location.
- Awesome Kitchens specialises in custom kitchens, wardrobes, vanities, and interior design.
- The business model is online sales only for the whole of Auckland.
- Need to improve ranking in Google Maps.
- More users are needed from keyword searches.
- Update Onpage Optimisation (Optimise heading, bold, meta title, etc.)
- Creating more backlinks on quality websites.
- After just one month, Awesome Kitchens has already achieved a tracking rate of 30% for keywords in the Google Search Engine, with 20% of these keywords appearing on the first 3 pages of search results.